Research line task
When ordering printing of research thesis, the student must send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of student.
- What class the research thesis is written for.
- Title and subtitle of the research thesis.
- Name of faculty/department and institution.
- Name of course coordinator and assistant coordinator if possible.
- Place, month, and year for when the thesis is due.
- Format of the research thesis.
- The number of copies of the thesis the institution will receive, and the number of copies the student will keep.
- Delivery and billing address.
The student will shortly after receive a copy of the cover and title page for proofreading and approval. Skipnes will set the thesis up to follow NTNU’s graphic profile and will alter the binding width of the thesis.
For more information or questions, please contact Isak Erling Stene at +47 920 90 393 or email@example.com