When ordering printing of research thesis, the student must send the following information to email@example.com
- Name of student.
- Serial number of the project research paper.
- Title and subtitle of the research project.
- Name of faculty/department and institution.
- Name of course coordinator and assistant coordinator if possible.
- Place, month, and year for when the project paper is due.
- Format of the research project.
- The number of copies of the thesis the institution will receive, and the number of copies the student will keep.
- Delivery and billing address.
The student will shortly after receive a copy of the cover and title page for proofreading and approval. Skipnes will set the thesis up to follow NTNU’s graphic profile and will alter the binding width of the thesis.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org